Now if only I could remember the progression of when to add baby food into her cereal. I remember that you add vegetables before fruit, wait 3 days before introducing something new, single ingredients to begin with. Ah, I'll figure it out as we go along. It's amazing what stays with you and what doesn't between your first child and your second. This go 'round I'm definitely much more laid back.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Feed Me, Seymour!
Miss Mya started solids this past week. Like most babies, she started off with soupy rice cereal. Although not as revenous as I recall Max to be, she did a great job. It's fun to watch her try and figure out what to do with this mush in her mouth. As of today she's figured it out just fine. She was sitting in my lap as I ate. I put the spoon in front of her mouth and she reacted like a venus flytrap. Rrrraaahr!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment