Although I try to be appreciative of my children and good fortune on a daily basis, it seems that recent events have made me even more thankful. They say things come in 3s and this past week I've had my three.
I have been cheering on my cousin Becca who is going through her 4th IVF process and had an implant scheduled. Reading her blog and seeing the needles she has injected in her body on a daily basis make me so thankful that I was blessed to conceive on my own. Not to mention being filled with love and pride at my cousin's efforts for her family. You'll be glad to know, for those of you who don't, that she has been blessed with 3 beautiful children so far. Keep her in your thoughts as she continues her journey.
I also received very sad news of a friend's early miscarriage as well as news of the passing of a coworker's wife's child, only 2 weeks from her due date. I can't express in words my sadness for these losses, nor imagine the pain they must be feeling. I only know that it makes me all the more thankful for my little ones. I am a lucky, lucky mama.
1 comment:
Awe thanks Stacey. Today is the day! I am so happy to have Matt with me. It just didn't seem right for him not to be their.
I'll be writing more about this later but I am just giddy that after today, I can leave this ugly world of infertility.
PS I could not be more pleased with how easy your little ones came to you. It's the way it should be and they are darling!!
Oh and I will be praying up some comfort for your other friends. Those situations, not mine, are the really tough stuff.
Post a Comment