Saturday, July 25, 2009

Camping

Alex and I are not what you would call avid outdoorsmen. Okay, we've never been camping in the 7 years we've known each other. However we couldn't resist an invite from Dad, Sue and Sydney to join them for the day at a campground near Zig Zag. This is the same campground that Dad took Tyler, Shelby and I on weekends when we were Sydney's age. I was having flashbacks to orange soda, Zig Zag Inn pizza and Dad's campfire stew. Thanks for the hospitality, Dad!

Max's hat by the way is his new favorite item. He associates it with Dave on Imagination Movers and stuffs it on his head every morning...always backwards.

Make a Smilebox slideshow
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Camping - July '09

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

Stac. (Can I call you that?):)

Great new blog - yahoo for your new family dynamics:)

Fab camping slide show - music too?!

Ok - carseat guru in me making sure that little Mya is rear facing in motion:). I'm sure that was just for the photo shoot!

Loved the pic of just you and her - you look great!

Stacey said...

Of course you can call me Stac. Yes, they're actually both rear facing. Max is right at the weight limit so we only switch him around if we're driving a distance where we think he'll fall asleep. Poor kid can't keep his head up without the recline after he knocks out! I appreciate you asking though. Consider yourself an official guru!

Anonymous said...

So cute! a~

Stefanie said...

I'm glad you took my asking with a grain of salt. Afterward I thought, "Stef, you're such a geek - it's none of your beeswax":)

I am a bit of a carseat Nazi tho - hee hee. Then again Maisie makes me loosen her straps a lot probably beyond where they should be. Isn't it always a battle sometimes?