Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Photos of the Week

Mya gives Daddy tips on the draft pick. If only there was audio. It was the funniest thing listening to Alex ask Mya which wide receiver he should choose. He's looking up stats on his I-Phone to help them make a decision.


Mya is begining to reach and grab items that catch her eye...such as the ball below. Watch out Max, it's the beginning of the end of your private toy stash.

The staff at her daycare told me how easy Mya falls asleep. I thought maybe they were just trying to make me feel good but apparently they weren't kidding. She was out like a light in the photo below. I did finally have to move her to her bed after Max started walking within inches of her head carrying his trucks. Danger Zone!
Zzzzzzzzzz!

2 comments:

Patti said...

Unbelievably adorable. And NOT just because of the blanket she is on. ;o) LOVE her hair!

Stacey said...

Oh it is so the blanket! ;-)