Uh oh. Max and Mya are both sick. Max woke up from his nap on Saturday feeling warm and by the end of the day had a high fever. He spent yesterday and today home with Daddy. He has been incredibly cuddly and tonight asked Alex if he could go night-night. I laughed as Alex asked him repeatedly, "Night, night? Is that what you said? Are you sure you want to go night night?"
Mya and I have been making it into work and daycare but she fell victim today. I should have guessed it when she woke screeching a midnight. My hope was that she was simply suffering from teething pain. I came back from a meeting this afternoon to a ringing phone. It was Mya's teacher telling me that she had a temp of 102 and needed to be picked up. When I walked into the daycare one of the float teachers was snuggling her in a lobby chair. Mya was nuzzled into her neck making a pool of drool on her jacket. She promptly konked out in the car.
Tomorrow (and likely the following day) I'm up to bat. Wish me luck...as well as a quick recovery for the kids!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment