Saturday, November 14, 2009

Squishy Mya Bear

Here is my Mya. Or, as I call her, Mya Bear. I have no clue where she earned that nickname. I don't suppose she looks much like a bear. Probably just because she's sweet and cuddly like a teddy bear. Mya's other nickname comes from one of the teachers at daycare who calls her Squishy. She has said she doesn't know why. I think it has something to do with her cheeks. Don't they just make you want to plant a kiss on them and feel the squish?
Mya is 6 months old now and getting increasingly active. She's able to grab toys that she wants and hold on to them and play for a good length of time. She log rolls across the room and is starting to sit up with supervision. No teeth yet although it seems like her front lower pair are right there. She naps like a champ and is sleeping through the night up to 10 hours. Overall she's still an incredibly sweet, happy baby who loves to giggle and watch the antics of her big brother Max. We're happy you're part of our family, Squishy Mya Bear!

No comments: